Sunday, December 14, 2008

14th Dec

Today I just wanna blog about some nugget I got from Pastor's rabbit trails.. it was his last phrase:

In Christ all prayers are answered. Christ is the reason every prayer is answered

I thought it was awesome 'cos i was on the 147 bus after George and I got down the 133 bus. I wanted to recap what Pastor said today and the 1st thing I saw was this line I wrote in my notebook. Immediately daddy nudged me to go study it and see why Jesus was the reason every prayer is answered 'cos honestly I doubted in my heart when I prayed for someone over the phone. like will God really answer my prayer.. I believe therefore I speak but.. erm yeah.. so this is what I wrote in my notebook

Daddy loves Jesus so much that he
WILL grant whatever the son asks

Matt 18:19-20
v.19 if 2 shall agree it shall be done
v.20 when 2 or 3 are gathered in my name there I am in the midst

Jn11:42 Jesus: you
ALWAYS hear me..

Jn16:23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father
Will give you whatever you ASK in MY NAME.

Because I am in Christ the prayers I pray are prayed by Christ. Jesus takes all my prayers removes the self-centered-ness and excess unneeded stuff and adds HIS beauty perfection and perfume so that everything I pray in Jesus name is perfect and holy!

Be blessed! and stay adorable [boss' favourite line (: ]

1 comment:

lulu said...

amen joel! this reminds me of the power of praying in tongues.. if we pray for what we need or want in jesus' name and it is granted(or be it already or immediately granted) what more our prayers for things that we do not know of which the Holy Spirit makes intercession on behalf of us? (: