Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meditation for the Day

Hi Southies:) Praise the Lord for His mercies are new every morning! I just felt the desire to start posting back at our blog, and i think that it will also help me in my daily walk as it will give me the opportunity to reflect on His word, as well as to decide on what verses to meditate on for the day. It will be like a game and it will be fun! After all, God speaks the most when the bible is open, and I need all the help I can get to consistently read the bible.. haha.. Not that I have to, but i want to:)

Today's Daily Devotional is fabulous. Not only has God forgiven you and me, Jesus also took the punishment, so that we are also free from the consequence that sin has on us, as well as total forgiveness of sins. If God has said that He will no, not ever, remember my sins and lawless deeds, how can I still be punished for sins? It is not possible. Hence, the verse I will choose for today is

Ephesians 1:7
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

I just feel so contented, knowing that He will never leave me, and never forsake me. May God's heart be revealed to me and you more and more.

Love,
Wuxin

1 comment:

ongsheryL said...

haha just the simple truth of the forgiveness of sins is amazing ! I rem reminding myself each morning to start the day with the truth ! (: I wanna do that again !!