Thursday, July 3, 2008

heya everybody! i'd like to share these two videos with ya all. you know for me, everytime i hear a song, i want to know about the song. not only about the lyrics. BUT i want to know when was the song written, under what circumstances was it written etc..to me, knowing that is so important because it adds a whole new meaning to the song that i'm listening to. although i don't know how to play any musical instruments, music to me, is definitely a part of my life. =)





While watching these two videos, i was crying like crazy like a small girl. Especially the first video (I chanced upon it one night when I was feeling really down and I couldn't get to sleep)..I don't know how to express how I felt..But I would say that if there's any turning point in my life, this would definitely be part of it. You know the night where I came upon this video I felt like I have hit the rock bottom of my life and I don't see anymore hope and my future seems so unknown, and believing seems so hard and everything just goes down...But as I watch the video, I just kept crying and crying..Because I just thought to myself that despite the circumstances that other people are in, they never give up because they know their God. And in my heart, I was really really crying out for that. I told daddy I don't believe He's finished with this yet. He's not done with the good works in my life. And the first video really really touched my life. And when I listened to the second video, can I tell you I've never heard this song like I've heard before in ALL services.

Although I really can't see anything good out of this yet, I believe I will in the time to come and He will just show me. And I really really want to share it with ya my beloved cg..Hope it'll bless ya all! =)

5 comments:

kailin.charmian said...

wow clarice. i just watched the videos and really, wow.

i just couldn't help myself when joel housten said at the end that mike had been hugging his bible, asking God "how long, God, how long..." then saying that " no God, i know You're faithful, You're awesome...". i cried and i don't even know why i did. but really i felt like something lifted off me, that i didn't even know was bugging me.

thanks for sharing it babe, it was precious.

ongsheryL said...

yep, indeed he's not finished. =)

Wu Xin said...

Wow.. I trying hard to find the words......
Everything else fades and Jesus remains. Hallelujah

Wu Xin said...

I dunno but I just see Jesus' glory shining through Mike. It makes me love Daddy God all over again.

Anonymous said...

hey clar.. thanks for sharing really. this is really true worship. really