Sunday, July 6, 2008

Moving On.

For those who are moving up from the JC Cluster to the varies varsity clusters I want to encourage you all to really trust Daddy for the favour to surround you as you enter into unknown territory.

I've been gone through a lot of changes even in my short 21 years of existence and I can tell you that God's favour has always put me in the right place at the right time.

I've transferred to many different elementary schools (equivalent of primary school) due to some reason or another, I went through some years of homeschooling and then to high school (equivalent of secondary school) and probably the biggest change for me was leaving all that was familiar to me and moving here to Singapore.

Looking back I can really say that His favour was upon guiding me to where I am now and I know that He will do the same for you.

I would also encourage you all to keep this link with JC South alive. "Once a Southy, always a Southy." When you start experiencing university life do share with your juniors here what's it like. We're all still under the same family, ministry, church. I'd still want to hear from you all.

Titles and positions may change but relationships do not. As you have been a blessing to JC South I believe that you will be a blessing to your varsities (and I believe they will be a blessing to you as well).

See you around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow johngab! that's so gracious!!=D btw it's "southie" hahahaa=D

ongsheryL said...

lol! southy.Thanks so much, JohnGab for the party dat friday also.it was really good.thanks for believing in us. n i believe u will be a huge blessing to the ppl of JCsouth! =)yay. truly awesome time in JCsouth.=)=)

Wu Xin said...

Haha! I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it! ahahahaha... It's Southie with an "ie" and not with a "y".. haha :)

Hey JG, thanks for everything. Your servant leadership attitude. Really appreciate it man.