Friday, October 10, 2008

10/10 Friday..

Wah.. look at today's date.. wahahas.. so lawful.. ok I claim GRACE over it!!! haha.. times 1/2 lol!

Erm I don't know but I think something's interesting 'cos I get the Friday Saturday Sunday "spiritual" stuff haha..

Anws.. I'm on off and my mom's alarm woke me 7:02am.. guess her alarm? My redeemer lives.. so cool right.. I thank God I've got a hip mother!!! this is even cool-er

remember what pastor preached? yeah wow!

I know he rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame His taken away
My pain is healed in his name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

You Lift my burdens
I'll rise with You
I'm dancing on this mountain top to see your kingdom come


remember our standard Jesus Christ!! 'cause my Lord Jesus Christ has conquered the grave.. isn't the grave anything negative.. death war sickness or just the Devil and all his little minions? our solution to our end-time troubles is JESUS the banner over our lives.. His banner over me is love!

But interestingly what went on through this week brought 1 line to my attention.. I BELIEVE

sounds easy to say and sing.. but does it really really seem that easy? How do I let go of every circumstance in my life and choose to say Daddy I believe in you Yeshua..

my Salvation is secure in your hands because Jesus can never be shaken..

Daddy I don't feel your love or hand today, but yet I choose to believe..

But what do you believe in? I choose to believe in good.. JUST BELIEVE! not that easy but declare it and "act" it if you will.. take your mind off that situation.. set your hands to do what you claimed and keep rehearsing in your head that Jesus loves you even if you really don't understand what it means.. don't worry no one knows the fullness of his love either.. neither have I, but I pray like Paul did that you will catch a glimpse and slowly understand the height, depth, breadth and length of his love..

Beloveds, imagine what you're singing.. it's so powerful the devil trembles when you sing and listen to anointed praise! hallelujah! cya all @ CG! (:

kinda weird actually I've heard that song soooooo many times and even more times since it became my mom's alarm.. but it's only until now that I've actually fed on the words.. haha okay I'm gonna do that for EVERY NCC song haha.. ciaos (:

3 comments:

ongsheryL said...

Hey Joel, thanks for sharing. ya, its really to sing the lyrics and really believe wat u r singing. becoz these songs aint wat the world sings which holds no power, but indeed its that that can cause the devil to tremble. also, i recently juz realised wat's it like to worry not, leave it all to Christ. its even when troubling things kept coming, dun even think anything bout them at all, stop urself, but noe at the back of ur head, Daddy God is taking care of them for you. i was wondering how could i not know n do sth like this before. its so carefree lar. haha. so really, im still learning n growing in Christ.so awesome n fun! =)

Anonymous said...

love the post!=D it just reminded me how much Daddy loves me. and yeah His grace is ENOUGH to help me and save me during my "unbelieving moments." haha thanks joel!=D

his_own said...

Hi Joel :)

Yes it is good to discern that comforting Voice from the loud noise of this world. Though i must contend that God is not above using secular music to touch people.

Still, there is a stark difference when it comes to anointed praise! i believe we only skim the surface when we describe with words, mere words, the inexplicable, profound sense of God's love that manifests in or despite our human conditions when we lift Jesus our banner high, when our hearts are enraptured and caught up with our Saviour's symphony of a sacrfice. His Love Song to us.
The entire Height and Depth and Breadth and Length which is but The Wondrous Cross.

"He has taken me to the banquet hall,
and his banner over me is love."
-Song of Soloman 2

I hope this encourages one to trade the sorrow of james blunt for the joy of my Beloved's voice.