Tuesday, October 28, 2008

amazing?

Hi! I would like to share sth dat happened I felt was quite very amazing. haha. so u see, I haven't really been attending caregroup lately, cox it didn't really worked out. n i noe dats a stupid excuse. but i have been wanting to attend, juz e ppl there din contact me, so i din really felt like carrying on (like asking for the details myself), although i noe somehow deep inside, i wanted to go join in the fun and all. but i guess i juz let it go n tot probably next year i will go. so i din really tot bout caregroup for some time.

but juz last week, my aunt at my ah ma hse suddenly mentioned about her friend living nearby who was having her place open up for her niece to one of the arrow caregroup, n so she asked me bout it. but i juz shrugged it off n we both agreed dat there were so many caregroups in arrow. so it must be one of them.

Den just last sunday, after church, i was to meet yl at suntec, but instead change of plans to meet at toa payoh cox his bus goes there. haha. so anyway, while there, i unexpectedly met my new cg friend, Yu Hua . we exchanged no.s n i asked bout e cg venue anyhow. n she told me they moved to tanjong pagar, cantonment there, where my ah ma hse is. oh my. lol. was i so surprised.

so now Im going for cg, not going to miss this opportunity, n i can walk from my ah ma hse too! haha. Praise Abba. He definitely nv does miss out anyone who's left behind. ya, n with him, nv feel left out or lonely, coz his only concern and attention is all to you. =) yay

5 comments:

YaN! said...

awesome!!
God and his amazing ways.... :D

Anonymous said...

Daddy loves you SO MUCH until he has kidnap you for caregroup. SO SWEET RIGHT!!! hahaha=D

Wu Xin said...

Yup :)
Amazing.



Hallelujah!

ongsheryL said...

so happy. haha =)

clarice said...

haha wow its really amazing!! i also want my cg to come pasir ris leh but its at BOON LAY tsktsk haha but yeah anyways, im really happy for ya sheryl! yayyyyy! YUPS =)