Saturday, November 22, 2008

22/11 את

Hey guys I've got something super to share with you all.. I was doing quiet time this morning and I just google-ed bible and typed in prosperity.. one of the verses that I got was Psa 25:13.. it's beautiful

12 Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD ?
He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.

13 He will spend his days in prosperity,
and his descendants will inherit the land.

14 The LORD confides in those who fear him;
he makes his covenant known to them.


But that's not the main thing I got.. You remember Pastor preached about the Aleph Tav? That Jesus is the AlephTav the beginning and the end?

22 Redeem (פּדה (את Israel ישׂראל, O God אלהים,
from all their מנּי מנּי מן כּול כּל troubles צרה!

Psa 25:22 I checked my e-sword. Strong's literal had these 2 letters after the word redeem.. wow!! I'm telling you wow!! פּדה את yeah it's amazing omg!!

okay now I went to look up more about את and I found Jesus just all over the old testaments.. this is amazing God hid his son everywhere in the Old testaments and I'm so honoured as a King to dig up these secrets.. Beloveds I encourage you to dig up his secrets too not just את but many many other secrets.. be blessed

Prov25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter;
to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

1 comment:

Wu Xin said...

whoa.. its powerful stuff man.. got me excited