Sunday, November 9, 2008

Behold....

Ok, i know ive been telling people that the new church is building really near my house but i havent really been sure where it exactly is. But.. recently, they've finally put up the barriers and.. ITS RIGHT OPPOSITE MY HOUSE. :O OMG!

i know ive been saying it alot but i'll say it AGAIN: ITS SO SURREAL I CANT BELIEVE IT... !! its friggin at my doorstep...

Ive seen them fell the trees (im still mourning over the loss of greenery when i look out my window), and started work and all.... So, i decided to take some pics for u'all to seee.. :D
[from my living room window]
And how do i know if that plot of land IS for the church building? Cos i saw this while i was waiting for the bus to go to school. (yeah my bus stop is opp this. i can totally watch the church grow, oops i mean build. haha.)

I feel this is like a pregnant woman going for her first scan.. where u cant really see anything but something is there. haha. But im sure as time passes, it'll look more impressive! And its so awesome i can share this with u guys. I doubt this priviledge anywhere else! hehe! u blessed southies!
All the best for ur exams! :D The lord is with you!! all the wayyy!!!

5 comments:

clarice said...

wow, that's really SUPER near!!! haha you're so blessed yan!! hehehe =)

Wu Xin said...

so coool lah. Next time we can chill out at your place like before and after arrow or service!

ongsheryL said...

hey, so fun!! lol. =)

Anonymous said...

wahahaha nxt time you get seats for us if we happen to go for service tog!! hahaha YAN I MISS YOU!! thanks for your wishes!!!!!11 LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YaN! said...

wahaha. yeaah. sure thing!

but u know what my cg said, that they'd expect to always see me in the overflow.. 'cus ppl who live near always come late' hahaha.
we'll c we'll c...