Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Of child-like innocence

Hello you guys! I couldn't help but smile throughout watching the video which sheryl has put up in the previous post. This is another short clip featuring God's children talking to Him in writing when told to. Children are really so precious amen? (haha yang yan look at this!) Let us not forget to approach our Daddy God with hearts like those of children :)

I personally like this version from the New Living Translation:


"Then Jesus called for the children and said to the disciples, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children."

Luke 18:16





Jesus please answer them and let me know the answers too!
Thank you for hearing me.

From your precious gem of a child.

4 comments:

Wu Xin said...

Oh man... I loved it! so funny :)
But man... its such a powerful example of coming to Abba like little children. Loved it Lulu :)

Anonymous said...

this is SOOOO SWEET!!!! hahahaha so pure!!inspired me to be Daddy's little girl and no one else!=D

ongsheryL said...

hahha. very cute!

clarice said...

haha yeap, this is so cute lah! gosh so innocent and child like! :D