Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Miracle Seed

Hey Beloveds. God is awesome yeah! I can't believe how much He blesses us... I have alot to express but i'm not good at it so bear with me dear friends...

I went for a scholarship interview on 13th May, and u know its not my first. For the past two years i applied for DSTA, CAAS, Nanyang scholarship(twice) and i didn't get any of them. So i went for the interview, told Daddy God that i just want to be myself and that he will take the nervousness away... cos u know me, i'm not really good at speaking one esp in front of an audience... The awareness that i'm a Son of God gave me the confidence. u know interviews are so subjective, and because its such a short time, you really don't know what the interviewers are looking for or how they size you up... Anyway they told me that they will email me if i get selected the following week. I felt that i was ok in the interview cos its the first which i didnt feel intimidated by the interviewers (and start speaking gibberish)!

What i got from the message preached on that sunday was to expect good from Daddy God...and that it was not wrong to expect harvest from our sowing... Well, one week pass with me checking the email enthusiastically everyday but no reply from NTU... haha... after two weeks i also know that i didn't get the scholarship... God won't hold back anything that is good for us, Amen?

Fast forward to last Sun, my family went for dinner together at toa payoh, and dunno why my parents suddenly ask me abt the outcome of the scholarship(i thought they had forgotten abt it and i was hoping they did so i dont have to tell them i didnt get it). Anyway, i told my father they didnt give me the scholarship. he asked me what i thought and if i asked God abt it (I thought he was disappointed with me, but he wasn't... Even till now i'm learning to have a good opinion of my earthly papa too). He told me that if I didnt get the scholarhship it just means that God has something even better than that for me.. It was hard to believe him but i just accepted it...

This tue, i checked my email... I really couldnt believe it lah... I got the offer to the NTU scholarship. Praise and Glory to Daddy God... Its really a miracle for me to get a scholarship lah... My miracle seed!! Harvest!!! Oh man, all glory to Daddy God! I cant help but to be surprised even though as sure as the sun rises there is seed time and harvest.

Hallelujah that we have Daddy God's favour and you better watch out! cos surely goodness and mercy shall pursue and chase after us... If you;re not careful, you'll be smacked left right up down with God's blessings!

5 comments:

YaN! said...

WOW, congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow this is really really encouraging charles!! i'm believing for mine too!! and yes that msg about it's only RIGHT to expect a harvest when we sow really really liberates me too!!!!!!!!!=D

PrInCe [용은] said...

Hey Thank God for his abundance in Grace (; haha I'll say Amen to that for me too lol.. no scholarship, but Pray that my teaching award's gna be upgraded(?) to a scholarship (: haha..

God Bless Charles! I'll cya in NTU!

Wu Xin said...

Yeah man... Praise God... He blesses exceeding abundantly. Joel, teaching award is like scholarship right...

Wu Xin said...

Yeah man... Praise God... He blesses exceeding abundantly. Joel, teaching award is like scholarship right...